The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
Here are some questions and feedbacks from customers as followings (Autel MaxiDiag MD808 PRO Diagnostic Tool):
Q: Does it read TCC transmission data on GM vehicles?
A: yes it does, can read slip count, shift time, temp, and tons of other things
Q: is it better than MD802 all system? I want to buy a scan tool but i want to know your opinion
A: oh ok because some people say that is the combination of MD802 and Maxi CheckPro but i dont know
Q: Does it include ALL SYSTEM as in MD802 All systems , or only 4 systems ?
A: the MD808 PRO is a combo of the Maxicheck Pro and the MD802 (I don’t know how many systems the listing doesn’t say), the regular MD808 is 4 systems
Q: What is a component test ??
A: it initiates a leak test for the EVAP system
Feedback: SAS in the Scan menu is steering angle sensor, not airbag SRS, SRS is found elsewhere in the tool. Additional vehicles supported not shown in the video include Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, SEAT, SKODA, Saab, Smart, Sprinter, VW, and Vauxhall
Feedback: That looks like quite a good tool for the price! If I could afford something like that at the moment and didn’t already have a scan tool, I’d be all over that.
Q: Can this read oil or transmission temperature?
A: I found transmission temp, might read oil temp on cars that support it, i only found coolant and air temp otherwise.
1. Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
2. Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems
3. Support oil service reset
4. Support battery registration and reset
5. Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
6. Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
7. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Turn off ECU brake warning light
10. Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
11. Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
12. Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
13. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
14. Update: Free Software updating for lifetime