2015.7 software version:
Latest BMW ICOM Firmware version:
Current package image version: 03.14.03
Current system image version: 01.25.02
ICOM A2 is equipped with WIFI and a router.
ICOM A2 supports a new feature Intel Graphics adapter.
ICOM A2 supports multi-language load diagnosis and programming, as TIS scheme:
American, British English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Indian, Greek, Russian, Simplified Chinese , Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai.
1. Support more than 95% laptop with Intel chip (series I3 / I5 / I7), dual-core processor.
2. More memory 4G
3. You are recommended to use Lenovo ThinkPad T61, T400, T410, T420, T430, X61, X200, X201, X220, X230 2015.7 ICOM A2 + B + C compared with ICOM in BMW special function:
1. ICOM A2 modified for vehicles with OBD access receives a much more powerful processor and more storage capacity.
2. Robust aluminum case will help prevent damage during use in harsh environments.
3. To protect the MOST connector, ICOM B for vehicles as optical access will be equipped with a flexible rubber cover instead of the old plastic cap.
4. ICOM C for old series with a diagnostic socket is further provided with an approx. 20 cm of cable length, which facilitates the connection of the ICOM A2 and makes storage in easier engine compartment.
5. ICOM A2 + B + C To support BMW BMW cars until years 2013. It supports BMW and MINI complete system diagnostic and offline programming.
From Autonumen.com ICOM A2 2015.7 Wifi settings:
1. First insert the usb wifi usb port on pc
2. Disable all wifi on the PC, the PC is our usb wifi equipment. Do not connect to the network equipment or network cable.
3. More determined to do, then start the PC.
4. After starting PC vvérifier again if all wireless network are turned off and disconnected network cable.
5. Run the software and choose “WiFi for ICOM”
6. ICOM connect to the vehicle, wait 20-60 seconds, you will see the WLAN LED is not flashing or blinking slowly.
As AC, wifi usb is well connected to wifi icomA2