NEXIQ 125032 USB Link Diesel Truck Diagnostic Interface with All Softwares is a PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications. Nexiq 125032 can work with many kinds of heavy duty, trucks, engines and transmissions, brakes and more, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic.
NEXIQ Future :
1:Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more.
2:Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection
3:Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
4:Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
5:Quickly attaches to vehicle’s diagnostic connector.
6:Easy portability increases flexibility, May be used with desktop PC or laptop.
NEXIQ USB Link Packed Software and Application
– Allison (Included!)
– Bendix 126.96.36.199 (Included!)
– Detroit Diesel DDDL 7.05 ((Included!)
– Detroit Diesel DDCT (Included!)
– Detroit Diesel Calibration Tool (Included!)
– Eaton Service Ranger 3.2 (Included!)
– International DLB (Included!)
– International ICAP, IPTS, NETS, IPC (Included!)
– International Master Diagnostic (Incluided!)
– Meritor and Wabco Diagnostics (Included!)
– Cummins Insite 7.5 (Included!)
– Hino 2.0.3. (Included!)
– Caterpillar 188.8.131.52 (Included!)
– Perkins EST 2010B (Included!)
– V Macks 2.6.12 (Included!)
– V Macks Dealer Pro (Included!)
– Volvo VCADS 2.35.10 (Included!)
– Toyota Techstream for car (Included!)
NEXIQ USB Link API Support
USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity, NEXIQ USB link supports Windows xp and windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit and windows CE compliant
Not all applications are included. If compatibility confirmation is required, more information is needed, or there are questions about an unlisted application, please contact us, a specialist will help you make the right choice.
NEXIQ Protocol Coverage
CAN – J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
2nd CAN – J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
J1587/J1708 J1850 J2534
ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141) ALDL ATEC 160 (160 baud)
This is from Autonumen website, if you want to view more, please click: NEXIQ 125032 USB Link