Autel MaxiSys CV is built on the powerful MaxiSys 908 platform and provides a comprehensive disgnostic solution for virtually all commercial vehicles as well as machines made in North America, Europe and Asia.
How to register for Autel MaxiSys CV ?
In order to get access to the Support platform and obtain update and other
services from Autel, you are required to register the MaxiSys Diagnostic
Device the first time you use it.
1. Visit the website: http://pro.autel.com
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens
6. Find out the device’s serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the MaxiSys Display Tablet
7. Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure.
Leave a Reply