Using BMW ICOM A2+b+c to program BMW F-Series chassis models
* Programming Control Unit
* Set Code Control unit
Control unit measures can be selected as follows:
* Click on the control unit under the tab “Control Unit Tree”
* Under the “TAB Edit Control unit”, either by direct selection or by clicking on the control unit.
To execute the vehicle programming/setting code, do the following:
* Use ista/p to read vehicle data.
After you create a new dialog, display the tips for “dialog preparation”
* Follow the tips, record when necessary, confirm button “OK”
Show the dialog box “whether the control unit has been replaced”
* Confirm button “No”, exceptions see “replace (update) control unit”
Establish a connection with the vehicle:
The vehicle details are displayed after the specified associated environment has been successfully identified. Displayed under Menu “Programming”.
1 Menu “Programming”
2 Integration Level (actual), showing the vehicle’s current integration level
3 Open code status, used in vehicles or necessary opening code status
4 progress bar, showing the process of determining the action plan
5 final processing, showing ProgMan or ista/p version, through which the vehicle is finally processed.
6 Integration Level (factory), showing the integration level of vehicle production
7 Tab “Vehicle Details”